COVID-19 Update & Dental Office Protocols
A Letter From David J. Poiman
To our family of patients…and their families, friends, neighbors, and co-workers: We hope this email finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. Our strict processes have consistently made the care you receive at NY Center for Esthetic and Laser Dentistry both safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We continue to closely monitor the recommendations of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. You will notice several changes in our office:
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 212-371-1414 or visit our website at www.nylaserdentist.com Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends in the safest way possible. Sincerely, David J. Poiman DMD, FAGD and team
Effective immediately, the following conditions and protocols are in place at Family Dentistry of New York:
COVID-19 Protocol: Updated May 26, 2020
- We ask that those who come to our office with a companion, limited it only 1 additional person as to allow for adequate socially distant space in our atrium waiting area.
- Review of Covid-19 exposure screen in person.
- Forehead temperatures will be taken for every patient and each patient companion (guardian, spouse, relative, nurse, etc.)
- Use the restroom and wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds BEFORE entering treatment areas
- Patients will be asked to leave the treatment room wearing their mask.
- Observe social distancing best practices. Please be patients as we will be limited to 2 patients checking out a front desk at a time.
- Patients are considered to manage payment over the phone (provide credit card in advance of treatment) or to “pre-write” checks at home, to facilitate a quick check-out and avoid crowding at the front desk.
My amazing dental team and I want to THANK YOU for entrusting us with caring for your oral health! We value our relationships with you, and we assure you that we are doing everything we can to continue to provide you with excellent experiences in our office. We are also dedicated to protecting your health, and the health of all those in our communities and beyond. If you have ANY questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us via the following methods: Phone: (212)371-1414 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org When facing these challenging and uncertain times, we can overcome virtually anything when we all work together. We offer our prayers and warmest thoughts and wishes to you and your families and friends. We will emerge from this stronger, wiser, and better prepared for the next challenges that come our way! All our best, David J. Poiman DMD, FAGD New York Center for Esthetic & Laser Dentistry 57 west 57 st. Suite 605 New York, NY 10019 www.nylaserdentist.com ph. (212)371-1414 Email: email@example.com
Know the Symptoms
While Dr. Poiman strives to increase his knowledge in the field of dentistry and share it with his patients, he has created a warm and friendly environment where ‘going to the dentist’ is simply more fun.
New York Office
57 W 57th St Ste 605 New York, NY 10019 Open Today 8:00am – 5:00pm